NIGERIAN BREWERIES SALES EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT 2015
22nd of January 2015
4th of February 2015
The Sales Executive develops/agrees a rolling sales plan and executes same on an on-going basis, thus contributing to the overall achievement of the company’s annual sales target.
Ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years as at 28th February 2015 and should possess the following:
• Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
• NYSC Discharge Certificate
• a) Bachelor degree ( Minimum of Second Class lower division) in any discipline obtained from a recognized University or
b) HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) obtained from a reputable polytechnic/college of technology in any discipline
• Valid Drivers License with excellent driving Skills
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
• Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
• Personal initiative and drive to win
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, and transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Interested applicants should send their updated CV and Credentials to Human Resource Business Partner of any of our brewery locations and Sales Regions. Note that only applications through this medium will be processed.
All applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email regularly. Closing date for receipt of all applications is 4th February, 2015.
Written For http://www.globalruns.com